EXPLORE • CHANGE • GROW
With Colette Squires
Colette Squires is an experienced mediator and organizational consultant. Colette and her team of associates work with a variety or organizations including: Not for Profit Organizations, Government, Indigenous Organizations, Businesses and Work Teams, Schools and Youth Organizations, Faith Communities, Families and Individuals.
If you would like more information, please contact us
Mediation and Conflict Resolution Services
- Conflict Resolution in the workplace
- Faith Community dispute resolution
- Conflict Resolution for families and individuals
- Parent-Teen Mediation
- Conflict Coaching
- Restorative Justice and Victim/Offender Mediation
Consultation and Professional Services
- Research, proposal and grant writing
- Program design, development and evaluation
- Professional writing
- Strategic planning, visioning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Conflict prevention consulting & coaching
- Training in communication skills
- Negotiation & mediation
Workshops and Training Sessions
Colette Squires and Associates provide a variety of customized training and workshop options for your needs, virtually or in-person.
- Training opportunities will be offered as/when Covid protocols allow.
Colette Squires and Associates is an independent BC-based firm specializing in organizational development and conflict resolution/conflict prevention services. Colette established her private practice with many years of experience, and offers a range of services as a mediator and consultant to individuals and organizations. To ensure client needs are fully met, she partners with a variety of skilled colleagues as the scope of the work demands.
“I now feel better equipped to identify gaps in our system and take proper action to address the gaps.”
— Leader in not-for-profit organization
“I can’t thank you enough for your help with our proposal. Your professional review and edits have made it exactly what we needed.”
— Director and Leader in not-for-profit organization